Facilities in GEMS Al Barsha National School For Boys
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our boys' campus in September 2017, which has been purpose built. GEMS Al Barsha National School for boys' wonderful modern facilities are created specifically with creative and collaborative learning in mind, and are designed to offer students the freedom to learn in surroundings where they can be themselves.
- Spacious teaching areas with interactive whiteboards/LED displays in every classroom.
- Large indoor and outdoor learning and play spaces.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-purpose sports facilities and playing fields.
- 25m, six lane swimming pool, plus a dedicated learner pool.
- A fully resourced bilingual library, designed to blend traditional learning with Digital Media, including specific spaces for student support and small group learning.
- High quality, specialist Science and ICT laboratories.
- Specialist creative spaces giving students access to a wide range of learning opportunities including visual arts.
- Specialist facilities for the delivery of the Performing art productions – Music, Drama and Dance.
- Performance Theatre; a multi-function space designed for music and drama productions, school assemblies, meetings and exhibitions.
- Dedicated Prayer Rooms